Friday, November 13, 2009

WONDER WOMAN(s)



maddie : "mommy, do you know why Wonder Woman is wonder woman? 
me: "no, how is that maddie?"
maddie: "because she wonders"




simple enough. so let Me be Wonder Woman for a moment...
...I wonder if my girls will remember just how much of my heart and soul i put into being their mommy.
...i wonder if someday i will be able to look back at these times and smile and remember that yes, i did sweat the small stuff at times, but in the end, it all worked out and i raised my girls the right way.
...i wonder if a bit of ME as Me will come back someday and not just Me as Mom.
i wonder if my girls will always be such free spirits and giggle their way through life the way they
 do right now.
...i know i'll just have to keep wondering.





6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures and what you wrote! My sister and I used to love underoos as kids and since there are a limited number of female superheroes, we were both Wonder Woman. There is always room for another Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, thanks for the invite to the My Favorite Things Part-eeeee! I will try to remember to do it if i can remember. I don't even know what today's date is. Has the 19th already passed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see what I wrote above? "try to remember if I remember?" What is wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete

admit it! comments make your day! i'd love to hear what you have to say!