Sunday, April 11, 2010

On our way once again...

My long lost friend - MY BLOG! I've been a bit preoccupied with leaving my parents house in Illinois, coming back to California, unpacking and tackling laundry, only to repack again as we leave tomorrow for HAWAII! So in the four days that we have been home, I haven't spent much time with friends, rather I've been hanging out in my bathroom with these friends:


I've always been the sun goddess in the past, roasting myself to the perfect color of brown, but in the last few years, being a mother of little ones who will want me around for their lives, I've decided to trade in the sun for these little tubes of fake n' bake. I am getting used to the coppery metal smell and have collected 5 or 6 different brands to discover the perfect one without the smell, but it's a trial and error process. But a bit of copper smell on me is worth the trade in for this pasty white self of mine!

so Aloha, Adios, Hula - whatever the word - I am outta here and we are on our way bright and early Monday morning! I am overdue for some R n' R! I'll "talk" to you when we return in ten days!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fab-u-lous! Enjoy your R&R. We're heading to Kauai in late summer for 11 days and I can't wait. I'm sure you're going to take some beautiful pics, too. Have fun, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am jealous! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and get some rest on those beaches! Have a great time and we will talk to you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY! I could use a vacation right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I too am SO jealous! Have a fantastic time! You sure have had a lot going on and deserve some R and R!

    ReplyDelete

admit it! comments make your day! i'd love to hear what you have to say!